“In a time of gun and sword, the magical stone that maintains the balance of the world is stolen by high-tech aliens. The world is hanging on a thin thread. It all depends on you retrieving the magical stone…”
We honestly can’t keep making it all up. Let’s just shoot some alien minions!
This is the game you have always wanted in your subconscious. Explore the dungeon, collect crazy weapons, dodge bullets and shoot‘em all up! Extremely easy and intuitive control; super smooth and enjoyable gameplay, mixed with rogue-like elements. Best shooter game you will find on the mobile store so far.
* 20+ unique heroes—a rogue, an elf archer, a magician… There is always an option that goes perfectly with your playstyle.
* 400+ weapons—guns, swords and shovels… Numerous ways to nuke the pestering monsters from orbit!
* Randomly generated dungeons—dark forests populated by goblins, medieval chateaus infested with zombies… Raid on a profusion of monster dens to loot treasures and bump into different NPCs.
* Auto-aim mechanism for super intuitive control. Dodge, fire, cast skill—score super combos effortlessly with a few taps. Controller supported.
* Multiplayer mode available! Team up with friends around the world for an online co-op adventure, or get together with your gang for an offline multiplayer LAN game.
* Assorted game modes and features. Prefer brain over brawl? Work out strategy to hold out against constant attacks in the tower defense mode!
A pixel roguelike shoot’em up with offline option that combines action and survival. Pick up the gun and start your dungeon adventure!
Email: [email protected]
* To use the screen recording function, permission to write to external storage is required.
Matthias Bettin, for initial of German localization.
Numa Crozier, for French corrections.
Jun-sik Yang(ladoxy) for Korean corrections
Iván Escalante, for Spanish corrections.
Oliver Twist, for initial of Russian localization.
Почеревин Евгений, Алексей С. and Турусбеков Алихан for additional Russian localization.
Tomasz Bembenik, for initial Polish localization.